Monday, March 15, 2010

Remix: Hello, CSS!






















Some inspiration: style that is clean, simple, and beautiful to look at



CSS

With the end of mockups and saying goodbye to the Design Group, I have decided to try out something new. I am now a part of the CSS group. While I don't know CSS and have a very basic knowledge of HTML, it is really something that I want to learn. I borrowed a couple of books from the library and I am going through the tutorials on W3Schools.com. I love how W3Schools allows you to "try it out" every step of the way. I usually can read something say from a book and think to myself "oh I got that" or "seems easy enough" but when it comes time to actually use what I read it is a whole other story. I think I just need to sail away from the safe harbor and just jump right in.

Pinax
I am in the process of getting George Lee's Kukui-Cup project running on my computer. The CSS group is working mainly with his project. I initially had problems with permission issues but after emailing George he added me as a collaborator to the project and I was able to download the project. The CSS group is meeting with him tomorrow where I hope to ask him more questions about getting the project running as well as the CSS structures in his system.

0 comments:

Post a Comment