Tuesday, March 30, 2010

CSS: Testing the waters













With a whole new project comes a lot of resources to keep track of. I created a wiki that holds links to websites that I liked, disliked, or just found interesting. I also added a list of links to resources that the CSS group can refer to while working on this project. This wiki will organize the many different links to websites and our thoughts about them.

Some things that I liked about these sites I found were the layout, text, and color. I generally think that simple sites that are easy to use and easy on the eyes are what attracts me the most. I like plain, but not too plain. There needs to be something that catches my eye and draws in my attention. I like colors that match the feel of the page and what the site is trying to convey.


Wiki: link

0 comments:

Post a Comment