Monday, February 15, 2010

Step by step

After the initial milestone we realized that we had to break down the mockups into different time periods within the competition and focus on one every week. This allowed us to focus with one frame of mind and put more thought and detail into the mockups. This week we completed mockups for the period one month before the competition.

I was in charge of the user page and I was so focused on making mockups that I completely forgot that it was supposed to be before the competition and the user shouldn't be able to log in. At least I have a head start on the "during the competition" phase. I made a list of example events, activities, and commitments to put in the mockups as well as to give the Kukui Cup administrators content they could use. I got a lot of ideas from other dorm competitions as well as local energy related groups websites such as Kanu Hawaii. I also updated the home page mockup to provide mockups for every link on the page.

This coming week we are moving to another time period and a new set of mockups. I hope we can also review last weeks mockups and make sure that it is cohesive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment