Monday, February 22, 2010

Mockups and more mockups

This week we moved on to the next time period of the Kukui Cup competition. It is supposed to be the first day of the competition and I created the mockups for the user pages. Because of the amount of content and links on these pages I created a total of 19 mockups. It is getting a little easier to create these mockups because of all of the practice. I can easily get into the mindset of what time period in the competition it is and think of the things a user would see.

Last week I created mockups for the user before the competition. Originally I had discussed with other team members that the user should not be able to log into the competition before it starts because the pages would not be complete with information and thus be an inaccurate representation of what it actually would look like during the competition. However, it was stated in the wiki that this page would be for "curious" students so I created them anyways.

The group will be discussing these logistics of the website in the coming week and start working on the next mockups.

Here is a link to this weeks mockups: link

0 comments:

Post a Comment